We took Hudson to the park the other day and he had a blast. He's still unsure about walking on uneven surfaces however and it took awhile for him to figure out that he could walk around on his own without holding one of our hands. We went to Logan Park and if you live in the area and haven't been, it's a really good park for little ones as they have smaller things for them to play on and with. The only thing that I was disappointed with was that they didn't have a swing for little ones. Other than that, great park!
Trying to figure out how I got it to bobble back and forth
Coming down the slide with Daddy's help
Please note the amount of drool here...tooth #6 finally cut last night!! Also, I don't think Ryan likes his son very much, I always catch him looking at Hudson in this mean, non adoring way (hee hee)
And my favorite!

1 comments:
I love the one where he is looking through the peep hole, too cute :)
Post a Comment