Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bump Progress

I'm 15 weeks along today! My pants are too tight, my energy is back, my stomach is starting to itch, my boobs finally hurt, I need new underwear, I'm officially using my ginormous U shaped pillow, and I can't sleep, but most importantly, I'm ready to EAT EAT EAT!! I LOVE my second trimester and everything it brings, BIG fan of the second trimester. We find out the baby's sex in 4 more short weeks!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

#1 - Yes, a new blog background would be refreshing. It's fun...like wearing a new outfit.
#2 - 4 more weeks to go?! Can't wait! Can we vote on baby names?
#3 - Love all the photos of Hudson at the park! The keyhole one was my favorite.

Abbey said...

Your bump is adorable! Can't wait to hear whether it's a brother or sister for Hudson!

Natalie said...

I love your little bump.

Marcy said...

LOVE your bump! You are so cute pregnant! I also loved the park pictures. He's getting SO big! Isn't that weird to see! Wait until you see him with your #2...ahhh!