Ryan, Hudson, and I hosted Easter Brunch at our house this year, 19 of us total! We had a ton of food & candy and even made peace with the pouring down rain for our egg hunt. The kids didn't seem to mind the rain and all looked pretty darn cute in their rubber boots as they searched for eggs. The Easter Bunny was very smart this year, separating the yard by age and color coding the eggs for each kid: Blue & Yellow for Jack, Pink & Purple for Ellie, Green for Cole, and Orange for Hudson. Alexie just watched this year as crawling in the rain probably isn't the best idea. I added a picture of my tables as well as I was really pleased with the way they turned out...just as I had pictured them in my head, when does that happen?!?!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter Brunch
So proud of my tables
Jack and Ellie searching for their eggs
Cole found all his eggs
Hudson searching for his eggs with Daddy's helpFound one!
Passed out from the egg hunt!
Posted by Hilary at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your table looked so festive. You are very creative.
Post a Comment