There was something in the water within my Stroller Strides group this past year...
Me, Elesha, Melissa (3 days before baby!), & Kelsie
Out of the four of us pictured, I'm the last to pop! Melissa delivered a baby girl in June (her second daughter), Kelsie delivered a baby boy in July (her second son), and Elesha is having her baby boy (her second son) RIGHT NOW! I've been so lucky to go through pregnancy a second time around with my Stroller Stride gals, the power of women never ceases to amaze me. Since this picture was taken, 4 more Mommies have announced their pregnant as well!! If you are wanting to get pregnant, just come to class, apparently it's contagious ;)

3 comments:
That is so great that Elesha held out this long. Tell her congrats for me! I am glad that you are holding out, just a few more days!! I miss you tons and I can't wait to see you when I get back to Seattle! You look great, by the way.
You are right - something is in the water! :) Hope you are hanging in there!
thanks for the warning, I will avoid your class until further notice :)
Post a Comment