Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Baby Downpour

I would hardly call what I had a baby shower...Baby Girl was SO spoiled!! Two weeks ago today my friend Molly, my sister Jennifer, and my sister in law Sarah threw a downpour in my backyard. We had beautiful weather, yummy food, and tons of pink! Opening pink stuff is so much fun! Baby Girl received a lot of handmade gifts as well from blankets to artwork. We are so lucky and blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives...I can't thank everyone enough!

Way too many gifts!

Love the cute outfits

Hand painted "C" from Auntie Sarah...if you don't already know baby girl's name, you'll find out soon enough ;)

1 comments:

Marcy said...

How fun! I love that handmade "C"--it's adorable! I so wish I could have been there to help spoil you. Shhh, don't tell my boys, but Leda's shower was my FAVORITE. There is something about pink! You look beautiful, glad you had a great day!