Saturday, August 30, 2008

One Last Date

Since the Hawks game didn't start until 7:00pm last night, Ryan and I decided to make it a date night and leave Hudson home with Grandma. We went to Wasabi Bistro in Seattle for dinner and then headed to the game. We have only been to Wasabi Bistro one other time and ironically it was when I was 7 months pregnant with Hudson. Great spot though if you have never been! Even though it's Preseason, it was nice to actually enjoy the game without having to worry about where Hudson was in the suite. Ryan and I figured we should probably get in one more date night before becoming the parent's of TWO kids!

1 comments:

Marcy said...

How fun! I'm glad you got out, and glad to hear you are still pregnant since you were watiting for your mom, right? If so, I'll be anxiously anticipating your next post being about the birth of baby C!

xo