Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bump Progress

I'm 36 weeks along, wow this has flown by!! At my 36 week appointment last Thursday I was 25% effaced, 1 cm dilated, and baby's head was sitting at a -2 station. I know not to get excited or anxious, but progress is progress!!! I just need to finish a few things in her room, but other than that, we are ready to have her. We're packed, bassinet sheet is washed, car seat is in the car, and I'm mentally prepared to go drugless again. I had some "preliminary" contractions yesterday consisting of cramping combined with low back pain, but am fine today. I have been to the chiropractor 9 times in the past 3 weeks and after visit 6 I finally had relief of my sciatic nerve issue, hooray!! I was even able to instruct Stroller Strides last Tuesday and am scheduled to instruct this coming Tuesday. It was nice to be back in the swing of working out and to see all my Mommy friends. Let the countdown really begin!!

36 weeks along

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow! Not much time left to go! Leda came 2 weeks early when my water broke and it was heaven! I'm hoping the same for you!

Jennifer said...

You look so good Hilary! Can't wait to meet my little niece!!

Marla said...

i keep coming back waiting for the news... happy delivery...