Q: What is crazier than being a mom to one AND working a job from home?
A: Being a mom to two AND working two jobs from home.
That's right, I've completely gone mad, but in my mind for very good reason. We've purchased a Stroller Strides Franchise!!! I have loved instructing and being part of something so fabulous for moms and kids that it was time to take the plunge. I will continue to work with the family printing business as well and don't plan on having my Stroller Strides Grand Opening until early November. The territory I bought (for those that live here) is 98034 part of Kirkland, 98028 Kenmore, and 98155 Lake Forest Park. I'm frantically trying to set up the back end of the business before I have the baby (hence the long spans between new postings!). It's overwhelming, but I'm so excited to be a Stroller Strides franchise owner!! Rest assured, we've started looking for a sitter 2 to 3 days a week as I'm still realistic about what I am capable of doing on my own. My website is all set up, you can take a peek at www.strollerstrides.net/kirkland. Thank you to all that have supported and helped me in making this decision and an especially BIG THANK YOU to my husband for letting me talk him into doing this ;)
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Just Call Me Crazy
Posted by Hilary at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAH!! I am so excited for you. You are going to do great.
Holy cow, that IS big news! Congratulations, you will be great at this!
Post a Comment